QuickBooks File Doctor is a free utility tool created to analyze and fix QuickBooks accounting software issues. The issues include errors suffered by the businesses with their QuickBooks data records, network, configuration, and Windows setup issues etc.
QuickBooks users can confront technical problems with their software anytime. Some issues can be fixed manually or by taking help from a technician. However it is a time-consuming process and in some cases, issues recur again and again.
The easiest and fastest way to tackle QuickBooks software error is to download and install File Doctor QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Intuit can be customized at will to take care of issues speedily. And the good thing about QuickBooks File Doctor is that it is a simple and viable program that guarantees solutions to all technical issues that QuickBooks users face, and without losing any data.
QuickBooks File Doctor helps you to track corrupted files and eliminate them from the system. It can be used to solve network issues.
The tool is accessible for all versions of QuickBooks and can be easily downloaded from the official site of the QuickBooks Intuit. After QuickBooks File Doctor Download on your system, install it and run it to resolve QuickBooks files related issues.
The procedure to use QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor is as follows:
1. Tap on the Start button
2. Click on Programs
3. Then click on QuickBooks
4. Now click on File Doctor QuickBooks symbol.
5. Once the tool is launched, look into your QuickBooks records or file.
6. Tap on ‘Open’> Next button
7. Select Diagnose File
8. You will be asked to enter your QuickBooks password in order to scan files with the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
9. Your QuickBooks Tool will scan and settle your software errors automatically.
10. After resolving errors, the tool will generate a report of errors which it detected and in case they are settled or not.
You can use QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor to resolve any issues related to the QuickBooks files. QuickBooks File Doctor is compatible with all versions of QuickBooks launched after 2016. You can utilize the tool to resolve 6000 errors and technical issues that prevent company files from opening on computer operating systems.
The given below are some of the errors that you can resolve with the help of QuickBooks File Doctor:
1. If you are unable to open your company file in Multi-user mode and you are getting errors like H3O3, h5O5, H1O1, or H2O2, run external file doctor to resolve the issue. There are maximum chances that File Doctor QuickBooks will be able to resolve the issue. In case, the issue is not solved then you can try other error foxing solutions.
2. If your QuickBooks program is not working, or it fails to open or install, then run the QuickBooks Component repair tool to fix out the issue. If you feel that there is some damage to the data that is preventing the installation or launching of the QuickBooks. Then run your QuickBooks File doctor to fix the issue.
3. There are some errors that trigger the QuickBooks to initiate the File Doctor. Whenever you see a blue start button, tap on it, the QuickBooks File doctor will start fixing issues automatically.
QuickBooks file doctor is a premium advance tool which manages the inventory tasks and financial processing. At the same time, it ensures the files thrive in a safe environment in your QuickBooks tool.
QuickBooks Intuit created File Doctor just to safeguard your data and manage technical errors and issues in a very professional manner. The QuickBooks acts as a professional tool which tackles all corrupt and damaged files of QB. It detects issues and rectifies them in a very instantly way.
Here are some of the benefit you get when you download QuickBooks File doctor on your computer:
1. It is a unique tool to resolve all problems related to QuickBooks.
2. It resolves all issues belonging to error series 6000.
3. If some of the Company files and other data files have been deleted or have gone missing and due to that, company file fails to open on your computer operating system, it resolves the issue.
4. If any of your QuickBooks company files has got corrupted, you can recover that file with the help of QuickBooks File doctor.x
5. If you have already installed a version of File Doctor on your computer Operating system, then there will be a green icon on your Desktop, You just need to proceed with installing File Doctor and using it for.
Now the million dollar question is how to bring the QuickBooks File Doctor back on track. The best way to do it is to uninstall and then download QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor latest version and then re-install it to fix the issue. If uninstallation fails to fix the issue, then try the following methods:
1. Download the most updated version of the tool from a reliable source. The most reliable source is, of course, the official website.
2. Open the file location of the tool on your system and ensure your Operating system and associated files are up-to-date.
3. Double tap on the File Doctor icon and install it on your device.
4. Disable Multiuser mode OF QuickBooks, if it is open.
5. Configure your firewall for the QuickBooks file doctor.
6. Restart your system will refresh your tool your tool will start working.